sexta-feira, 21 de setembro de 2018

252525

I am well aware 252525 one of your pass. Lets get right to the purpose. You don't know me and you are probably thinking why you're getting this mail? Neither anyone has compensated me to investigate you.

Well, I actually setup a software on the 18+ vids (sexually graphic) website and there's more, you visited this site to experience fun (you know what I mean). When you were viewing video clips, your browser began operating as a RDP that has a key logger which provided me with access to your screen and also web camera. Immediately after that, my software program collected all your contacts from your Messenger, Facebook, and e-mail . Next I made a video. First part displays the video you were watching (you've got a good taste hehe), and second part shows the recording of your cam, & its you.

You will have only 2 choices. Why dont we check out each one of these options in aspects:

Very first choice is to disregard this email. In this case, I will send your actual videotape to every single one of your contacts and thus consider regarding the humiliation that you receive. And definitely if you are in an affair, just how it will certainly affect?

In the second place solution is to give me $2000. I will regard it as a donation. Consequently, I will straightaway eliminate your video. You can carry on your way of life like this never happened and you surely will never hear back again from me.

You'll make the payment through Bitcoin (if you don't know this, search for "how to buy bitcoin" in Google).

BTC Address: 1DTLrByYAW7PYLbomrEYvN2UT9cp4FXxxJ
[CASE sensitive copy & paste it]

In case you are making plans for going to the law enforcement officials, good, this mail can not be traced back to me. I have taken care of my actions. I am just not attempting to ask you for much, I prefer to be paid for.

You have one day in order to make the payment. I've a special pixel in this e mail, and at this moment I know that you have read through this message. If I don't receive the BitCoins, I will definitely send out your video recording to all of your contacts including close relatives, co-workers, and so on. Having said that, if I do get paid, I will destroy the recording right away. If you need proof, reply Yup and I will certainly send your video recording to your 13 contacts. It's a non-negotiable offer, and thus don't waste my personal time and yours by replying to this message.

Nenhum comentário: