sexta-feira, 29 de maio de 2020

alcantxz.tankakar@blogger.com,KINDLY GET BACK TO ME ASAP!!!

Hello alcantxz.tankakar@blogger.com,

I am a Lawyer by profession and my name is Mark Smith. I am
contacting you because you share the same last name with a
deceased client of mine who died few years ago. He left behind a
lot of bank deposits with no will to mention a next of kin. I
have been in recent communication with the banks where he has
these deposits and they have made it abundantly clear that I
should provide any of his relatives to come forward and claim his
money.

It is my plan therefore to present you as a relative to my late
client so that his deposit can be transferred to you legally by
virtue of the fact that you share the same last name and I can
easily present you as his relative. I will make this presentation
possible as it is my sole responsibility as the legal
Administrator and I will guide you all the way until his funds
are released to you. We shall be sharing the proceed of this
claim equally if you accept to work with me. I will share more
details with you upon your positive response to my email. I hope
to hear from you soon.

Best Wishes,

Bar.Mark Smith
Principal Partner

Nenhum comentário: