quarta-feira, 11 de outubro de 2023

Collaboration

Hello there, I hope receive this message in good spirits. I am
Victor Mbenga, a private investment broker with Metropolitan
Asset Managers in South Africa. I am contacting you privately
because one of my high profile clients is interested in investing
abroad and has asked me to look for individuals and companies
with prospective business ideas that he can invest in. He has an
interest in investing a very substantial amount abroad. I got
your email contact through an online business directory and I
thought I'd contact you to see if you are interested in this
opportunity. Do you or your company have new or existing projects
that requires funding? If so, please indicate your interest by
replying back to this email. Once I get your response, we can go
through the details of your projects to determine its viability
and also make arrangements for the funding of the projects.

Please also send your direct mobile/whatsapp numbers/telegram for
an easier communication. Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,

Victor Mbenga
Tel: 010 442 6203
metropolitanassetmanagers.com

Nenhum comentário: