quarta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2026

The Walla Sound Beat Price Just Changed

Walla Sound Beat - Bone Conducting Headphones

OUTDOOR AUDIO REVIEW

I Almost Got Hit While Running With Earbuds In. Then I Found a Better Way to Listen.

By Daniel Carter · August 23, 2026 · Independent Product Review

Walla Sound Beat - Bone Conducting Headphones

I had spent years running with music sealed into my ears. Then one morning, a car horn came from behind me so close that I jumped onto the curb. I realized I had been listening to my playlist while shutting out the very sounds I needed to hear.

That sent me looking for an alternative. Bone-conduction headphones were the first option that made sense: music without sealing the ear canal, plus enough built-in storage to leave my phone behind.

OPEN-EAR

Bone conduction leaves your ears open to surrounding sounds.

32GB STORAGE

Load music directly and enjoy phone-free listening.

IPX8 WATERPROOF

Built for sweat, rain, swimming and active use.

Walla Sound Beat - Bone Conducting Headphones

The Walla Sound Beat combines open-ear bone-conduction audio with 32GB of built-in MP3 storage, Bluetooth 6.0, IPX8 waterproofing, a flexible liquid-silicone neckband and a 30g design. The result is a listening setup designed around movement rather than keeping you tethered to your phone.

Walla Sound Beat - Bone Conducting Headphones

LIMITED-TIME DEAL

Walla Sound Beat

Open-ear bone conduction, 32GB phone-free playback, IPX8 waterproofing and 5+ hours of continuous playtime.

Current offer advertised at 50% off.


CHECK THE CURRENT DEAL

Individual results may vary.
Unsubscribe from future emails.

Nenhum comentário: